PARTS + SERVICE
Looking for a Hastings HVAC or
Dravo-Hastings part or service?
Contact us today!
Field/Factory Start-Up Report:
This report is included with Hastings HVAC equipment packets. For compliance with warranty, it is required to be filled out and a copy returned to Hastings HVAC at time of start-up. If a blank form is needed, click here.
Our knowledgeable staff is ready to help you find quality factory direct parts.
We stock discontinued Furnace Starters and Contactors. Stocks are limited.
Specific Wiring Diagram Packages are available for a fee.
Hastings HVAC unit pictures, instructional videos and other useful diagnostic information can be attained by using the form below!
Service Parts Policy
1. Quotations on replacement part(s) are valid for 5 days from the date of quotation.
2. Hastings HVAC, Inc. has established a discount multiplier schedule that will apply to Hastings HVAC, Inc. representatives, service contractors, distributors, and end users.
3. All replacement parts orders are warranted for a maximum period of 90 days from date of shipment. Any replacement parts failures within the 90 day warranty period are returned to Hastings HVAC, Inc. with the RGA, provided by Hastings HVAC, Inc., for reference to determine warranty consideration. All replaced parts must be returned to Hastings HVAC, Inc. within 30 days and must utilize the "RGA" tag provided or warranty will be denied. All returns must be prepaid by the shipper, as Hastings HVAC, Inc. will not accept any C.O.D. shipments. Hastings HVAC, Inc. is not responsible for any labor charges. Any further questions about our warranty process, please call 1-800-228-4270 or email email@example.com
4. For unit(s) over 30 years old please be aware we may not be able to provide parts due to the age of the unit. However if we are able to provide replacement parts we cannot guarantee operation performance with newer parts. If parts are provided, there will be no warranty for those parts if they do not fit or if a decision is to be made to replace unit after parts are purchased.
5. Special order parts are non-returnable.